Bembridge Stay at Home Dad Headline Animator

Monday 5 March 2012

There must be a God - and he has a sense of humour!

Sunday morning we were looking forward to a nice long walk on the beach but typically it was a dreadful morning weather wise, with non-stop rain throughout the day. But low and behold it is now Monday morning, the kids have gone to school and the wife is at work, I have ceilings to paint, and the skies are bluer than blue. It's a lovely spring morning!

There must be a God, or at least a Great Architect of the Sky, and he has a sense of humour. If I were a god and had created the heavens and earth all that time ago I would be getting a little bored of it all by now too, and to pass the time I would tease and annoy my greatest work, humans. 'Got a day off, trying to enjoy it with the family, have some rain. Oh what's the matter, time for everyone to start the working week, let there be sunshine, tee hee'. How the millenia would fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment