Bembridge Stay at Home Dad Headline Animator

Wednesday 29 February 2012

It's a wonderful life!

I feel very lucky to live where I do, although in reality it is a bit of luck and a lot of years of hard work that I now find myself living as I do in the house that we are renovating in Bembridge on the Isle of Wight. But whilst walking down our road to collect my youngest daughter from pre-school I could not help but feel lucky to have such a wonderful life. 

It is a fantastically peaceful area and as I walked with a gentle sea breeze in my face the only sounds filling the air was a cacophony of bird song. Birds of all species seemed to be feeling the same as me and were rejoicing in the beauty of their surroundings (and the fact that they had survived another winter and now had a slightly warmer sun on their backs). It was all very calming. 

I have travelled the world, seen some amazing sights and worked in some incredible cities over my years and if it were not for a quirk of fate that we find ourselves on the third rock from the sun in the 'Goldie Locks Zone' then nothing of what we know would exist. So in a round-about-way I suppose that I am very lucky to live where I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment